Transforming #1 Challenge of Staffing into an Opportunity
AICPA PCPS Survey 2019 reaffirmed staffing as the #1 challenge for the accounting industry. Big 4 & larger accounting firms realized this in early 1990s and decided to leverage offshore staffing for acquiring & retaining qualified and experienced professionals in emerging economies. As the technological advancements, internet & innovation made communication and document sharing simpler, faster and easier, they reaped great benefits and continue to do so. Yet small, mid-size & regional accounting firms couldn’t follow their footsteps and haven't been able to reap similar benefits. Entigrity has helped 500+ accounting firms nationwide with offshore staffing helping them build capacity to take up more incoming work, reduce workload of existing staff & gain sustainable competitive advantage.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND ?
Entigrity's Offshore Staffing impact on accounting firms is:
- 30 to 60% growth in profitability
- 150 to 300 hours of workload reduction for owners/partners
- 250 to 500 hours of workload reduction for staff members
- 20 to 30% of compounded annual growth in revenue over a period of 5 years
This webinar will be helpful to small, midsize & regional accounting firms to learn how to achieve these milestones by leveraging offshore staffing.
- What the Big 4 did to build capacity and why small, mid-size and regional firms couldn’t do it?
- How you can use technological advancements for building capacity to scale up your business?
- Isn’t it easy to work with local staff? Working with offshore staff is equally easier if not more. We’ll share the tricks of the trade in this webinar.
- Deep dive into 3Rs of recruitment, retention and replacement to learn how you can master all these 3.
- Are you an owner of a small accounting firm or a partner at a mid-size or regional accounting firm? In this webinar you will learn how to increase per partner profitability by more